September is when school, routines, and extracurricular activities are in full swing. And life is busy. But with all the kids at school, I thought maybe I should be at one of their school's too. So I started looking for positions when one opened up at Tess and Coco's school. Diamond Valley Elementary. I started working as a Para doing testing and ESL and I liked that I was at the school with the younger girls. But boy did things get busy. When you aren't home all day to do the things you normally do, it means you are coming home to do them... in between running the kids back and forth that is. Somehow we were making it work and doing all the things in between.
Homecoming parade...
Ethan, Addy, Julia just hanging out...
Last of the pool days...
Addy went to her first High School dance. Love seeing her enjoy these years...
Our good friend, Jill Capps, turned 40 and her husband surprised her with massive jello fight. It was crazy and so much fun and something we have never, ever done before...
Addy continues working hard in Cross Country and it's fun to watch her at her meets...
We like to help our neighbors take care of their pets while they are gone...
Hunchback of Notre Dame at Tuacahn Theatre...
We get the most spectacular sunsets and they never stop amazing me...
One thing about working at the school is that I get to dress up like the kids! Western day...
Swiss Days is always one of our favorite weekends. Breakfasts, light shows, parades, booths, bingo, etc. Santa Clara knows how to celebrate it's Swiss heritage right...
This year was extra special because we had the Nielsen family with us. Christopher is one of Devin's oldest friends and we just love spending time with their family...
Addy's First Girl's Choice Dance...
Right after we moved to St. George the temple closed for major renovations. It finally reopened and we took the girls to the Open House. Such a beautifully historic place...
Devin's setup for a work conference. He is so good at what he does...
As we move further from summer, our lives just get busier and busier. We are doing our best to enjoy these moments with family and friends and watching our girls grow into beautiful young women.











































No comments:
Post a Comment