November was filled with lots of family time and full of fun.
It started with forts and friends and still being able to play outside.
Next up we had our newest niece Maylie's blessing and it was fun to put these 2 little beauties together.
The older girls loved seeing this little sweetie too!
At 9 months this little lady has had a lot of ups and downs. Poor thing has gone from to acid reflux, to croup, to ear infections and she just wants to snuggle in to my hair. She also gets busier and busier by the day. Exploring new things and moving more and more. She is trying more and more foods and gets so excited over bananas and cheetos.
Her little crossed feet... I love this so much...
This little lady loves to be a helper. Her newfound favorite... Laundry!
And she has been better at trying (and liking) new foods, like ribs and shrimp!
And she comes up with the craziest new dance moves!
And learning to read!
We had to celebrate Melanie turning 40 this month! We tried to sneak over and decorate her house but she was home and caught us! It was still fun!
Preschool Fun... J is for Jellyfish!
Addie's Science Fair Project! She was one of the winners and made it to the District Science Fair. So proud of her!
Quick outing to get pedicures to celebrate Melanie's birthday.
Love shopping with this girl. She always makes it fun!
We had a visit from our favorite California family the Villamizars. It is always the best day when we get to spend time with this family.
Sister snuggles...
We spent Thanksgiving at the Wayment's and it was such a great day. We have so much to be thankful for.
More shopping with the whole crew...
We had a fun opportunity to go to a BYU game with Ryan, Sara, and their kids when they were in town. We love spending time with this family.
Decorating the Christmas trees. The girls love that they get their own tree to decorate in the basement.
What? How do you play with your Little People Nativity?
The girls started asking for a Barbie Dreamhouse for Christmas and I just knew that this would be such a fun project. After doing some research and realizing how expensive it would be I almost threw in the towel. Then out of nowhere, I found all the wood I needed for $20. I knew that it was meant to be and I got started right away. I measured, cut, sanded, primed, painted, nailed, glued and even built most of the furniture. This project stretched me in every way possible. I learned so much and really enjoyed building this from scratch. Here's the beginning of the project. Final project in next month's post.


Thus ended our November and we went head on into December, ready for one of our busiest months.




































No comments:
Post a Comment