Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mom's The Word

Ladies and Gentelmen... I now present to you... Adalyn's first word!



Here are a few pictures of other things we have done lately...


Devin was able to get tickets from his work to a suite at a Grizzlies Hockey Game. It was fun and Adalyn really liked watching the players skate around on the ice.

Adalyn's first 'big girl' bath. Up until now she has been sitting in the bumbo with the shower running. She didn't quite know what to make of it all.

Here she is 'helping' mom make cards. Can't get mad at the mess when such a cute girl is making it!

2 comments:

Angie said...

She is soooo cute. We can't wait for December so we can have them play together again. This time it will be more fun because he will be more interested. I am training my little guy to say mom.. it's not working yet, but I want that to be his first word. Good job Krystal. Give Addie a kiss from us.

Lauren and Christopher said...

FAKE OUT!! Sorry to be the party pooper but lil Ad Ad is sayin ummm..mmm..umm..mmm which we all know means "Lets see is this good...ummm..yes it is good..mmmm.
I got your back Addi-girl..

She has Devo's genes so food is definitely her priority and thus her first words reflect it. Hope to see you guys sometime before her wedding.
Love Ya!