
Okay, so I am obviously a little too prepared! However, my friend, Jessica, and I discovered this idea and could not resist doing it right away! I guess it will have to serve as a decoration until the appropriate time.
Besides, I don't know how I will ever be able to discipline this cute little girl!

During the making of the chairs Adalyn was well entertained by Jessica's son Jonas. They had a great time playing and talking to each other. It was very cute!

3 comments:
I love it! I still need to make one of those for Isaac. The crib is his current "time-out" spot, and he just jumps around like a monkey (it's not a very effective discipline spot).
And good luck disciplining her when she looks up at you with those big blue eyes! She is gorgeous. You don't stand a chance...
I can't believe how big she's getting... She's adorable! We totally need to hang out one of these days... call us. Miss you guys. Heather
Oh I love the chair. I'm going to have to find one and make it because I know that Kayson could be in a world of trouble especially if he took after his parents. Yikes. We are in for it. Hopefully we can teach him otherwise. Addie is still a cute little bug.
Post a Comment