Special Delivery!
Yep...you either go Big or go home! The horses weren't the only props of the day... there was also a Ghostbuster car! It was so funny!
After that we ended up going to our ward's Trunk-Or-Treat. This was a FIRST for Devin and I. We have never had to pass out candy before, so needless to say, as Rookies, we ended up quite short. We had no idea what kind of madness was in store, and we only lasted about 10 minutes before having to close up shop!
Everyone commented on what a cute 'lil ducky she was!
We thought about having Adalyn score some candy so we would have more to pass out, but in the end we decided to just hang our heads and drive away.
2 comments:
Ah she is so cute. I can't decide which costume I like better. I almost put Kayson in a Tigger outfit, but they didn't have his size. Dang the bad luck. Anyway he made the lion in the wizard of oz look mean. Addie is adorable and I love that she is holding candy. Don't let her eat to much of that. Cavity central. I have no room to talk though. Love you guys.
P.S. Devin's gone postal huh?
Adalyn is so cute in both those costumes. And it looks like Devin could make a great mailman. lol. Love you all. see ya soon.
Post a Comment