Tuesday, October 7, 2008
We Love Daddy!!
Adalyn had this cute outfit on today and it inspired me to let Devin know how much he is loved.
The best part of the day is when Devin comes walking through the door of our house. Adalyn gets a huge smile on her face when she sees him. It is very obvious that she loves her Daddy. Devin has been sick lately and to avoid getting Adalyn sick, he hasn't played with her much. I could tell how much it affected them both. Adalyn would just watch Devin with an expression that seemed to say, "Why aren't you playing with me!" I don't know what I did in Heaven to deserve a man who not only is an amazing husband, but the best father anyone could ask for. So Devin, while you are working away, know that two lil ladies are home thinking about you. WE LOVE YOU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures. You can't help but to smile! Miss ya!
I love how everything matches on her outfit--right down to her bow and socks! What adorable pictures.
Post a Comment