And boy do we know how to party! With doctor's visits and shots... sad but true. Adalyn turned 6 months old yesterday and happened to have her check-up on the same day. We found out that she is currently 15 lbs. 2 oz (23%), 25 1/2 in. long (23%), with the Payne head at 17 in. (64%). She is looking great and even more amazingly she didn't cry when she got her shots! After the second set of shots she began to whimper but as soon as I picked her up she was fine. What a tough little cookie. We then decided that she deserved a little celebration so we went and got her a new toy and then gave her Pears to eat for the first time. Yeah... we party hard!

Adalyn enjoyed her Pears so much she began bouncing around in her seat.
Bottles are for Amatures!
One night, I was holding Adalyn and drinking water from a cup. I noticed that she was watching me (as she usually does when I eat or drink). Then suddenly she reached out, grabbed the cup, pulled it to her mouth and began drinking. Too funny! Now she loves to drink out of our cups whenever she sees them. She never ceases to amaze us!
Starting early....

I didn't think that I would have to worry about Adalyn getting into my make-up until she was at least 4 or 5 years old. However, like with everything else, she has decided to start early. We have many many years before you start this routine baby girl!
Our beautiful girl!

We just can't get enough of her gorgeous smile. The nurse at the doctor's office couldn't get enough either. She told us that she needs to be on the cover of magazines. Naturally, I agree. Anyway, Happy 6 months baby girl! We love you!
1 comment:
So so so beautiful. I love how she is such a fast learner and very smart. You guys have a genius on your hands and she will go far in life with those amazing skills. I love how she wants to do everything you are doing. We love her.
Post a Comment