Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy Eights

My sister-in-law, Sara, and my friend, Stephanie, tagged me.

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
  1. The Office
  2. Friends (I have all 10 seasons!)
  3. Pushing Daisies
  4. Cash Cab
  5. Intervention
  6. Without a Trace
  7. Greek
  8. Gilmore Girls
Eight restaurants where I like to eat:
  1. Chick-Fil-A
  2. Cafe Rio
  3. Red Iquana
  4. Olive Garden
  5. Chilis
  6. Anywhere you can get Pupusas
  7. Happy Sumo
  8. Any Thai restaurant
Eight things that happened today:
  1. Woke up
  2. Fed/Changed Adalyn
  3. Met with my Visiting Teachers
  4. Played with Adalyn
  5. Attempted to finish Adalyn's Christmas (that's right, I'm nearly done!)
  6. Ate spaghetti for lunch
  7. Checked my email
  8. Blogged
Eight things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Halloween
  2. Flying to Colorado
  3. The Turduckin we will eat on Thanksgiving (refer all questions to Gavin Payne)
  4. Doing crafts with my friends Jessica on Monday
  5. Our ward's Relief Society Retreat
  6. The Whole Christmas Season
  7. Ryan, Sara, Isaac, and Maddie coming to visit
  8. Aaron, Angie, and Kayson coming to visit
Eight things on my wish list:
  1. A new computer... our's is making blogging difficult
  2. A vinyl machine
  3. A sewing machine
  4. Clothes
  5. Shoes
  6. Learning how to sew and cook
  7. A stress-free vacation
  8. Being able to make a good Christmas for Devin and Adalyn
Eight people I tag:
  1. Angie
  2. Melissa
  3. Michelvis
  4. Leah Garmire
  5. Lauren
  6. Heather
  7. Shannon
  8. Becky

No comments: