So in my searches on the internet, I came across a website that gave instructions on how to make a tutu. After seeing the pictures, I simply could not resist. The end result: I am so glad that I have no willpower!

I solicited my mom's help. Thank goodness I did... after a cutting mishap, her sewing expertise saved the day! Thank Heavens for Grandmas!

Adalyn also wanted to be a part of the tutu making process. She was a big help...

Until she got bored! Then Aunt Melissa took over and got her right to sleep!
3 comments:
I love it! A friend of mine is going to teach me how to make one for Maddie later on this month. Where did you find the tutorial? After seeing Addie's, I can't wait to make one for Maddie!
I made some baby leg warmers for Maddie today and they were super easy---and a fraction of the price of the store-bought ones. I'll have to send you the link because Addie would look so cute in them.
Way cute! Good job. :)
She is gorgeous! And looks like such a happy baby! We need to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment