Monday, September 22, 2008

Look at Me...I'm 5 Months Old

It's hard to believe that another month has come and gone! Adalyn is growing up way too fast, but it is so much fun watching all the new things that she does. Here are a few videos to show what she has been up to lately.




Please excuse Devin's commentary on this one.





Also, I have come to find that my attempts to lay Adalyn down for a nap don't always work. I swaddle her up really nice so that she can have a comfortable, uninterrupted sleep... just as this picture shows.
















However, when I go back in to check on her, this is generally what I find...















She breaks free from her blanket, and scoots herself all the way to the other side of the crib. My favorite is when she just looks up at me and grins like, "You can't get mad at me!" It's hilarious.

1 comment:

sarita said...

The video of her laughing is priceless---I think the sound of a baby laughing is one of the best sounds in the world. Especially when it's your own baby, don't you think?

Love it!