Gotta love that face!
Then on Saturday we headed north for some "camping" with Grandma and Grandpa Wayment. Now I used quotations, because can you really call it camping when you stay in a cabin that is nicer than your house? Anyways, Adalyn loved being outdoors and really enjoyed being with her grandparents and aunt and uncle. Thanks for everything Mom and Dad!
Addie loved the campfire. She just stared at it the whole time.
On Monday Adalyn got a new toy from Grandma and Grandpa Payne. It is so great because Addie loves being up so she can see everything. Right away she figured out how to pull herself up so that she could put the toys in her mouth. Thanks Mom and Dad... she loves it!
Learning how to stand and sit by herself.
4 comments:
What a beautiful baby!!! Who's the father?
Such a cute family! She's getting big..they just grow way too fast!
That is a hilarious yet such a cute picture of Addie and her rice cereal. I also loved her starring at the fire. We are so excited the baby girl who is growing up so fast. Already pulling herself up. I can't believe it. Can't wait to meet her.
I like the video. She is loving that cereal. :) We want to hang out with you guys...so call us when you can. :)
Post a Comment