Beginning the Hike...
Somewhere in the Middle...
At the Waterfall...
And Going back down... This is Ogden Valley
To kick-off the Fall Season we headed down to Thanksgiving Point for the Cornbelly's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Fest. We went with Devin's sister Shannon and her kids Natalee and Carson. It was so much fun... and such a great way to get excited for fall. Here are some pics from the day.
The Princesses and their Coachmen
Walking through the corn maze... we cheated and took an emergency exit to get out.
Dev
Shannon and I horsin' around.
2 comments:
Why do they call it a baby backpack when you always wear it in the front? Some of the things that keep me up at night. Good to see you guys living it up.
I just barely had time to look through all the posts and although I'm not leaving a comment on all I figured this one will suffice. I honestly loved all the pictures and I will send you the ones of Addie today so you have them. It's been a little crazy since we got back, but we all miss you guys and especially little Addie and she is a rolling ball of fun.
Post a Comment