Our little family went to church together for the first time this week! Adalyn was the quietest baby in the congregation... and we enjoyed watching the other parents squirm as their kids screamed. The ward is full of young families which we are excited for and we can't wait to get to know them.
Adalyn has also made several new friends (whether she knows it or not). I was able to get together with some of my high school friends and their daughters this last week. It was so great to have a Girl's Day and see all of the cute little girls together.
Adalyn has also enjoyed spending time with the Rickers and having a barbeque with the Proudfoots. Even though she threw up all over the Proudfoots chair, we are pretty sure that she liked them!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you are having tons of fun with your new "full-time job." I'm so glad that you love it so much! And you look great!! If only I could look that good 6 months after giving birth, much less 6 weeks...
We are excited to see you guys next month!
We made the post! yes! good to see yall. cuando nos veremos otra vez? nos toca cocinar digiorno para ustedes. Jay
Wow, Addie gets around!! I will need to step up my schedule to keep up with her. How will it be when she starts walking.
Thanks for the posts. I love seeing new pictures of our dear grandchildren. Having Addie and Mom drop in last night was quite a bonus. What a great way to start off the evening.
PP
That's got to be so fun to take the little baby out. How fun. I can't wait to do that with my friends here in Ohio because we all are having boys. Amazing that all your friends have girls. I think that makes it so much fun. Good to see that things are going well and she is still looking adorable as ever. Hope all is going well.
Dang, she's one cute little girl! It was fun hanging with you guys a couple of weeks ago. Let's do it again soon. Take care, Heather
Post a Comment