Addie is finally a month old. Her Aunt Becky came to Utah (from Colorado) last weekend and took some pictures of the little one. If you want to see them... go ahead and click
here. We are excited for two new additions to the family: Ryan and Sara are having a girl in June and Aaron and Angie are having a boy in July. It is great to see the family grow, but sad to know that Adalyn won't be the youngest (and therefore spoiled the most) anymore.
3 comments:
LOVE the cute flower dress! All of the pictures are adorable (especially the one of her yawning!). We can't wait to meet her.
Wow,
I love the combination of a great looking kid and expert photography!!
Whose grandchild is this anyway?
Papa Payne
Those pictures and the video basically made me cry because she is so adorable and so precious. Not sure if I'm just being emotional, but I loved them. She is adorable and honestly the cutest baby girl I've seen. Not just saying that. Glad to see things are going well. Krystal I love your hair. It's getting so long, but I really liked how it was done in the pictures. Love you guys. Angie
Post a Comment