Sunday, May 18, 2008

Already turning heads!

Adalyn started turning her head at 3 weeks! We aren't sure, but we think that has to be some kind of record. She is a strong girl (gets that from her Daddy). It takes her getting a little angry to do it, but she has done it 3 times now. She has gone from both right-to-left and left-to-right. We have got her on a strict regimen of sit-ups and tummy time as we have now seen her potential. We decided that she may not be a basketball player (my pick) or a dancer (Krytal's choice), but a body builder.

Sorry that we are only posting things about Addie, but we are pretty sure that she is the one that everyone wants to see.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, Addie turns her head on demand. What is next? She must be searching for the voice of her pa!!

Thanks for the post. It was a nice way to end the sabbath.

Love,

Papa Payne

Jay and Heath said...

No creiamos que lo iban a poner antes de que llegaramos a casa como nos prometieron, pero si lo hicieron. gracias! Su nena esta preciosa! Jota

Greg said...

Wow! That's amazing she is already turning her head! Thanks for the video!

Garmire's said...

She is so dang cute! Keep posting pics of her..I can't get enough!

Natalie said...

Your little girl is SUCH a doll, what a cutie! Jeff says he can't wait until our girls get a little older so they can have sleep overs! =) Well, we hope you guys are all doing well, and congratulations!

Michelvis said...

I LOVE her! I love that little video...and while I'm at it, I love you guys!