




Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a few pics of Addie. She is now 2 weeks old and she is amazing. We love her so much. She had her first check up today and she is doing great. They poked her foot and she just whimpered a little bit and then was done. She is in about the 90th percentile for height and weight (did I say pequena princesa?) and the nurse could not get over how cute she was. Her favorite things to do are eat, sleep, poop, pass gas, and make funny noises. There has only been one person who has called her a boy... I restrained myself from punching that lady in the face.I tried to post a video, but blogspot couldn't handle it. I will try to keep up on the pics.
6 comments:
When it comes to your kid, go ahead and punch them in the face. She looks super cute and very smiley. Glad everything is going well. At the rate she is going she will be bigger than Isaac in no time.
Ryan
Wow,
Great pictures of little Addie. She is a doll and is so fun to hold.
Hope to see her soon!
Dad Payne
She is a beautiful baby girl. I can't get over how cute she is and I'm so glad you posted some adorable pictures of her. There is no boy in her features at all, but just remember the best part is making the other person feel so embarrassed for calling her a him. That's the worst feeling when you get something wrong like that. I bet you guys are just enjoying your time with her. I have to say that I am so sad I haven't met her yet. Love you guys. Angie
That is one cute girl!!
Aaron
a ver cuando nos invitan a la casa para chinearla otra vez....
HELLO this is Nykele Jacobson (Bowman) I was just doing a little blog surfin and came across your I hope you don't mind. But I just had to Congratulate you guys on the cutiest baby girl never!, she seems to be such a sweet heart lovin all the dark hair!!! WOW aren't they such a blessing congrats again, feel welcome to come check out my blog at njcbowman.blogspot.com
Post a Comment