Sunday, April 27, 2008

Little Addie has arrived!





Here is Adalyn Anne Payne. She is such an angel. We instantly fell in love with her. Krystal did really well throughout all of labor and delivery. I also did a good job of only telling a few jokes during the whole process. Addie was born on April 22nd at 5:55 pm. She was 8 pounds 2 ounces (the reason she had to be delivered by c-section) and 21 1/2 inches long. She loves to sleep during the day and stay up all night. We are so happy to have her with us. We hope to teach her and learn from her as she continues to grow.

6 comments:

shannon said...

I am going to comment just so you know that I do actually read the blog. She sure is cute but we already knew that. I hope you budgeted lots of money for gas to bring her down to see us all the time.

Angie said...

She is the most beautiful baby girl. Seriously. I love those pictures and I haven't seen many newborns as cute as yours. I want to hold her so bad and it makes me so excited to become a mom soon. You guys are going to be amazing parents. Everyone has complimented on her name so I think you made a very wise choice. Love you guys.

Jay and Heath said...

Bienvenida Addie. Gracias por dejarnos ir a verla en el hospital. avisenos cuando quieren jugo de jamba otra vez, y se lo llevamos... aun hasta clinton. felicidades! Jota

Jay and Heath said...

queremos mas fotos y un update de todo...

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you!!

Michelvis said...

I love Addie! She's so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Devin, you rock and it was good to see you yesterday!