


The Backyard
The bowling-alley sized garage
The new paint job
The new fridge and paint job
Here are a few pictures of our new lil' house. We are happy that it meets all of our needs and that it is in a very good location. Mom spent all day Friday (in very cold temperatures until the gas guy arrived) and Saturday prepping and painting for us. I was with her on Friday, after I left work, and all day Saturday. It was fun to learn from her and spend some time together. The house is looking great and should be done just in time for Adalyn Ann(e) Payne... that's right we settled on Adalyn. We wanted to make sure that all the girlies: Ellie, Natalee, Addie all had the same ending. We are hopy that Ryan and Sara will follow suit by going with Ruby.
Krystal is in the last stages of pregnancy and is retaining a lot of water. If she is on her feet for just a few minutes, they start to swell. I have only called her "Frodo Foot" a couple of times. She keeps plugging along, but if they continue to swell badly this week, she will have to be put on bedrest until the baby comes (in less than 3 weeks).
I promised more posts and this is a good start. I better finish this one so that I can get some sleep. I will get some shots of Krystal before and after having the baby.
7 comments:
Love the paint job--it looks great. Can we get some before bed rest and after bed rest shots of the "frodo feet"? Ryan and I can't imagine Krystal anything but tiny.
The house looks great! Jay and I can't wait to see it! I can't believe you didn't call us to help paint... you better be calling to help move or something! Cute name by the way. 3 weeks??? that's craziness! and very exciting. Keep in touch with everything. Heather
First off there is only one true frodo footed being. Me. Second of all can we get some pictures of not only before and after but during? Its a question thats all. Also the house looks AWESOME! Cant wait to see baby throw up on the carpet...love you guys. See you soon!
I want to see pictures of the nursery as soon as you can get them. I'm so excited for you guys and your new home. I love the colors you have picked and it looks amazing. Love you guys.
se ve aun mejor en vivo.
it could also be a great place to play horseshoes, not just bowling... somethin to think about. I'll call Yason y Yefri y Wyan
hay que poner fotos de la recien llegada..
Post a Comment