Hello Family,
It has been about a month since I succumbed to old man back disease. Things are going along, with some progress. I started seeing a chiropractor and now am seeing a physical therapist. The past two weeks I have been exercising/getting therapy in the T.O.S.H. pool. Yes, I am a Hydro Therapy guy!! I mostly exercise with the "fat ladies"--I have to push them out of the way to get my reps in. Some of them don't have a sense of humor. Last time I was working next to a couple of Downs Syndrome kids. Things are interesting at least.
I am at about 75% and am starting to do some stuff slowly. Mary-Ann and I cleaned the garage out today. She did all the heavy lifting.
It is great to hear from everyone. I loved Becky's pictures she took of us at the family reunion. Those in town, we are having a Labor Day breakfast at Mimi's on Monday. Sorry all can't be here. We were thinking of going back to the Sheep Dog Herding Championships in Midway, but it will be 96 degrees and no dog is worth that kind of heat!!!
We love you all. I hear that Ryan and Sara and Isaac are in Nauvoo today. What a life.
I'll post a little later now that I am out of blog purgatory.
Dad
2 comments:
Hey Ma and Pa. This is Jay and Heather. Good to see you guys have a site so we can see whats going on. Hope the back feels a better. Jay and Heather
Do they incorporate water polo into the training? Don't tell too many people about this hydrotherapy or soon you will be like Krammer in the East river with crowded facilities. I hope that the back starts feeling better and you regain all functionality with it. Good Luck.
Post a Comment