It's been awhile since I have addressed the faithful who are PayneNation. I would like to thank Dad for contributing greatly to the blog. I urge all others to follow his example.
Krystal is now about 10 weeks along. She has acquired super-human senses and has been known to go from zero to craving in about 8 seconds. We are getting excited about our future adventures. For those of you who don't know, the subchorionic hemorrhage that Krystal had is now gone. I know that many people were thinking about Krystal and praying for her... Thank you.
Well, I am a couple of months away from being a college grad. The baby may curb our plans to move out of state for a little while, but we know we will have to do what is best for our family. We will be heading to Krystal's cabin this weekend, where I plan to hone my shooting skills with my new .22 rifle. I know Dad will be happy to have the gun out of his house for at least a few days. What can I say... I serve and protect. Anyway, I hope that you all can get off your blog, as I have done, and start posting.
2 comments:
son buenas las noticias que nos diste de la Krystal. esperamos que siga con buena salud. decile que coma mas, ya que esta comiendo por 3... (yo digo que son gemelos). Jay
Once I find that gun, I plan to give it to the bricklayers next door!!
Post a Comment