Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halloween Starting a Month Early!!

Okay, I am doing laps at the T.O.S.H. pool, rehabbing the back, trying to mind my own business when I go past a little alcove and I find one of the "fat ladies" hiding there SCARING people who are swimming past. I go past her and she says, "BOOOOOO"!!!! I wasn't sure how to react. I was thinking of doing the same thing when Devin and Ryan used to hide in the coat closet when I come home from work--pound her to death--but I resisted and played along. I said, "WOW, you really scared me. At least my heart has started!!" I cited some obscure Smothers Brothers quote, something about "pumas in the crevases" and kept going. I passed her two other times and she scared me each time. Am I in the twilight zone or what???? This lady is like 60 years old and must not have anything better to do than to bother the handsome aqua joggers. Anyway I am ready for anything at this place now.

Carson is reading well, he called us up yesterday and read us a story.

I hope things are well in all the Payne households.

Keep the faith.

Dad