After such a crazy October, it was so nice to have a more chill November. The month started off with preschool days and silly days. Lazy days and crafting days.
Devin gave me tickets to see Postmodern Jukebox at Tuacahn and it was such a fun show. I loved hearing modern songs set to tunes of old time music. It was a fun night out with him.
We also took advantage of the amazing weather we were having and got out to hike as much as we could.
Addy's Cross Country Team did an awards banquet and it was fun to see her and her friends recognized for their achievements.
Thanksgiving Day with the Wayments. Lots of food, cousin time and games. Coco also spent quite a bit of time with Great Grandma Wayment and I loved seeing them together.
We got together with the Paynes the next day and had the opportunity to go to the temple together.
She always make things interesting...
Our next door neighbors, The Summers, told us about a tradition they have where they join a group that takes donations down to the people of the Hopi Tribe in Arizona. After telling us how the people live without electricity and running water, with dirt floors, and little to no work available to them, I knew right away that I wanted our family to help. We started by getting the Youth of the Ward involved in a food drive. The youth passed out flyers announcing the drive, collected the donations, and then loaded it all into the trailer. I was so proud of the service that they performed. Next, we had the girls pick out some toys and books for the kids that would be there. We collected all of our personal donations and saved them throughout the year to be able to donate. We were very excited to be a part of this experience.
Tesss has been really loving all the Tesla cars that have been coming out, so when I saw this Tesla with the license plate in her name I had to snap a pic.
I also saw this picture at another ward building and loved it so much.
That ended the slightly more mild November and now we will head right into the busiest month of the year.


.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment