September started with us still up at the cabin. More fun riding 4 wheelers, playing with lizards and dirt, doing the scavenger hunt, building forts and enjoying family time.
This girl and hair... its weird!
But baby kisses are oh so cute!
She is learning so much!
Tess has been working on riding a bike without training wheels. She is so close but her fears still get the best of her...
Had a blast at the school carnival...
She prefers to carry the bags when we shop...
A day in the life of a mom...
Our Stake Activity Days Program turned out so great. The theme was "Come Follow Me on The Yellow Brick Road." As characters of the Wizard of Oz we taught the girls of the Stake the importance of following Christ and staying on the path that leads to Him. And it was fun to boot! It was a lot of work but it was worth it!
Right after the activity we hurried up to celebrate Grandma Johnson's 90th Birthday! We sure love this lady!
Love these sweet moments...
Nursery Fun...
While out on a family walk, Tess hit a bump in the sidewalk with her scooter and went face first over the handle bars. She knocked 3 of her top teeth back so far that after consulting with our dentist (Uncle Aaron) I had to pull all 3 of them out. Poor girl. We felt so bad for her but as soon as the trauma of it all was over she started naming all her friends who had lost teeth that she would be like now. Hate to see this sweetheart so sad.
Coco and I went to the Butterfly Biosphere for the first time. I thought it was amazing, but Coco was skeptical at first. I think the butterflies flying all around her freaked her out a little bit. But she finally warmed up and really enjoyed the little playground at the end.
Had a fun night meeting up with a couple of Devin's mission companions. We have been friends with these guys for more than 15 years!
We offered to take my brother's kids for a few days so that they could take a trip to Italy. I will admit that 6 kids was quite a feat but we really enjoyed having them over. They were such good kids and I was especially surprised at how well the babies got along!
They even got on the same poop schedule...
We went on walks...
Took them to the Butterfly Biosphere...
And the farm...
One night I found this note that Quincy had left for Addie. I love how close they are!
More sweetness...
September certainly kept us busy but it came and went pretty quickly. And with October beginning the holidays we had to prepare for all that was coming in the next few months.











































































































No comments:
Post a Comment