I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I love you. You have an unmatched drive to serve people, to fulfill your church calling, and to be the anchor of our family. You put in so many hours to teach, love, and support our kids. My goodness, you built a friggin' Barbie Dreamhouse from scratch. You are simply wonderful. I look up to you. You make me want to do more and be better.
Thank you... thank you for who you are. I'm so impressed by your ability to accomplish new things in your life. I have had so much fun this year watching you mother a brand new baby, all while doing even more for the other kids. I've loved watching you learn new ways to cook, being adventurous at national parks, letting our children lead, and keeping us focused on reading the scriptures.
We are in a crazy time of life, but I'm so glad we get to face all of these challenges together. It's nice to know that we're basically always on the same page. We have a gospel foundation that will allow us to live together forever. I'm so happy, and lucky, to be the man who gets to be by your side for all eternity. I love you with all my heart.
Devvy Poo
No comments:
Post a Comment