Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fun In August

We had a lot going on in August but here are the things that we were able to squeeze into all the craziness...

Hair Cuts
Quincy has really, really difficult hair.  Literally, every time I brush her hair is a battle that neither one of us wants to fight.  So I finally convinced her to cut her hair.  She immediately loved it and it has been so much easier to maintain.

Shortly after Quincy's haircut Addie was determined to have hers cut as well.  This was harder for me because Addie's hair is quite perfect.  Still, I couldn't deny one, what I allowed the other to do so...


Lagoon
We had the chance to go to Ebay's Lagoon Day and we had a blast.  While Quincy is still a little afraid of rides, we all had a great time...





Then, Addie and I were able to bounce back to celebrate my sister, Melissa's, birthday.  It was another fun day and Addie loved taking her cousin, Brailey, on the rides with her...



Starting School
Somehow this day just creeped up on us.  The First Day of Kindergarten!! Seriously, how did we get here? When did my darling baby girl get old enough for school?  She was so excited to go to school and she was completely ready for it.  I, on the other hand, was not.  Here she is ready to start at East Sandy Elementary in Utah... 


This is where I lost it.  They had the kids line up outside and then took them in all at once.  As she followed the line into the school and out of my sight, the tears came and I had to rush to my car, breath, and pull myself together.

Sitting with her class as they wait to be picked up...

 First day of school fun... We met up with our wonderful friends for a First Day Lunch.  
All the kindergarten kids...Alice, Levi, Will, Avery, and Addie...

The original A-School girls, which is what we called our Pre-School.  I have loved watching these girls grow up over the past 3 years. They have been the cutest friends for Addie that I could have ever hoped for...


Love this group so much...



No comments: