Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things You Never Knew You Wanted To Know...

Okay, so I stole this from another blog but I thought it was cute (and we mostly blog about Addie so I thought I would throw one in about Devin and I)

What are your middle names? Devin Lynn and Krystal Lyn (Crazy, I know)

How long have you been together? Married for 4.5 years together for 5 years


How long did you know each other before you started dating? We were friends for a couple of years before we started dating

Whose siblings do you see the most? Devin's (the ones that live in Utah anyways)

Do you have any children together? One daughter and another on the way

What about pets? No pets... I can't convince Devin to get a dog.

Did you go to the same school? We both went to the College of Eastern Utah

Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Sadly... Burger King's dollar menu.

Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Niagra Falls

Who has the worst temper? Again definitely me... It takes a lot to get Devin mad.

Who does the cooking? Me, but only when I'm not pregnant

Who is more social? Devin... he can talk to anyone and everyone

Who is the neat freak? Once again, Definitely me (I have been trying to train Devin for 4 years now)

Who is the most stubborn? Me

Who hogs the bed? We both think that the other person does!

Who wakes up earlier? It depends on when Adalyn wakes up... If she sleeps in then Devin wakes up earlier.

Where was your first date? Babysitting his sister's kids, eating at Fazoli's.

Who has the bigger family? Same amount of siblings in both families but Devin's family has more nieces and nephews.

Do you get flowers often? no... Devin understands that although flowers are nice, I would prefer something more usable/edible

Who eats more? Devin

Who sings better? Absolutely Devin

Who does the laundry? Me

Who is better with the computer? Devin has always been better with technological stuff... but he teaches me!

Who drives when you are together? Devin always drives when we are together (I think he secretly doesn't like the way I drive)

Who picks where you go to dinner? It is generally a battle and I always make Devin end up picking

Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? It used to be Devin... but I have been a lot better

Who wears the pants in this relationship? Adalyn

Who eats more sweets? It's pretty equal... We are both suckers for a good treat

Who cries more? Definitely me... I could cry over a good movie or a book, but it takes a lot for Devin to cry

Where did you honeymoon? Cruise to Mexico

Favorite date night? Since it's rare... any date night is a GREAT night!

Favorite TV show to watch together? The Office, Intervention, Friends (since we own all 10 seasons)

1 comment:

jakeychucky said...

Hey! How are you?! I never thought I would see or hear from you again. Let alone trip over your blog years later! Ha ha. I'm glad to see all is going well. Your little girl is darling. From the sounds of it, you're pregnant with another girl:) When are you due? I'm happy to have tripped over your blog. Please leave a comment on mine if you ever read this!