Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lately...

Lately, we have been trying to stay busy with different things. In the process we discovered that Addie is quite the artist. She loves to paint and asks to do it often.















Though sometimes it turns into body painting...




















We now have 9am church which we all agree has been so great! We have decided that with kids it is the perfect time for church and makes all of our lives a bit easier! Here is Addie waiting to go!
















And we are also preparing for the arrival of baby #2. Though I have had a mile-long list of things to do, because I started so early I have accomplished a lot more than I thought I would. Having a list and crossing things off one at a time has not only helped me to get things done, but it has also relieved the stress I have been feeling about having 2 babies. And the more that gets done, the more excited I am for Baby Day! Yesterday we set up the double stroller... and for a girl who doesn't like being in the stroller, it wasn't easy getting her out!






































We are now down to 28 days until the planned arrival of baby girl #2 (though we are aware that she could come much sooner). We are very excited and of course, very nervous. But as my sister-in-laws have all said "Double the kids... double the fun!"

1 comment:

sarita said...

I totally see a family resemblance between Addie and Maddie in the church outfit picture--I don't know if it's the expression on her face or what, but she looks to me like she could be Maddie's sister in that photo! I'm glad that you are getting all the things on your list checked off--I haven't even made one yet! I guess I should get on that...