Here are Devin and Adalyn in front of the 'Phants' as Addie calls them.





We even got a glimpse of the new baby 'phant'. So Cute!
With the giraffes. At this point Addie was really wanting to pet the animals...
...so we let her! Okay, so I don't think she actually touched the giraffe but when she reached out she got really close! She loved it!
Due to her monkey noises all day we picked the gorilla for the carousel ride. She loved it.
I am so glad we were finally able to take Addie to the zoo. She loved it, and seeing her smile so much just warmed my heart.
2 comments:
Great pictures! Maddie and Isaac love our little zoo here in Iowa as well---and I got a year pass for $35 bucks back in March, so we go all the time!
And I love that she calls the elephants "phants"---so cute!
Enjoy this stage with her--they get big really fast!
ps--I'm trying REALLY hard to see a belly in that picture with the giraffes and I can't see ANYTHING!
I request another picture with no obstacles (or cute kids) blocking my view.
Thanks so much in advance.
:)
Post a Comment