Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Bump

Due to the urgings of my out of town sister-in-law, I decided to post a picture to show off my protruding belly. I am now 18 weeks pregnant and feel as though I started showing with this baby a lot sooner than I showed with Adalyn. So far this pregnancy has been a little more difficult than the first, but I think I am finally over the worst. We will find out the gender in a week and a half and we are looking forward to it.















So, here you go Sara! I expect to see a picture of your Baby bump (as soon as it shows)!

3 comments:

sarita said...

You look great, as always! Right now I still look like Ive eaten too many mashed potatoes (oh wait, I have!), but it's growing every day, so it won't be long now.

So while I'm in a requesting mood, can I see pics of your new place next?

Jay and Heath said...

Cute baby bump... and only a bump it is :) So if I'm remembering right with Gwen, you should be finding out the gender very soon! let us know immediately :) Miss you guys, Heather

Jodi Nelson said...

You look so cute!!!! I totally started showing sooner too (but a month behind you). I sure hope you stay feeling better. Sounded like you were put through the ringer. Any inclinations on wht you are having?? xoxo, jodi nelson