I haven't been feeling any remorse or sadness about this move, but as I begin to realize that Moving Day is sneaking up on us a little quicker than we expected, I start to ponder about what this house has meant for us. This was mine and Devin's first MAJOR purchase. All the hassle of house hunting to finally find a place that fit us just right. This is where we have watched our sweet Adalyn grow from a tiny baby to a little girl. This is the only home she has ever known (and she knows every square inch of it). This is the place that Addie has learned to call home. This is where we grew our first garden (successfully). This is where Addie's first, Devin's 26th,
and my 25th and 26th birthdays were celebrated. This is where we have grown as a family in love for the past year and a half. And now we are leaving it behind... (tear).
Living Room:
Kitchen:
Adalyn's Room:
Our Room:
We have loved it here, but we are also really excited for the journey and experiences that lie ahead of us. So, Goodbye First Home!
No comments:
Post a Comment