Adalyn loves to watch me cook, but even more she loves to eat whatever it is that I have cooked... especially if it is a desert of some sort.
Devin does too! Quite the resemblance, don't you think?
We also were able to go with my sister Melissa to have her bridals done at the International Peace Gardens. She looked gorgeous and the gardens were beautiful. By the time we left, Addie had touched every rock and dirt pile she could find. It was fun!
Yesterday my friend Jessica and I took the kids to Gardener Village. They had a cute little petting zoo that we took them in. The kids were so excited and absolutely loved all the animals. The goats tried to eat anything and everything in sight so we had to take the strollers and diaper bags back outside.
They even tried eating Addie's flower!
And our sweet Auntie Rose even treated us to some yummy deserts at the cute Naborhood Bakery.
It was such a fun day and I am so glad that we were able to go. On the way home this is what Adalyn did for the entire 40 minute drive... (sorry that the video is sideways, I forget that I can't turn the camera when I am taking video)
2 comments:
Oh she is so funny. I love the picture with the goats or whatever they are and her facial expression is priceless with that. I can't wait for Kayson to start facing forward...
Question:
If Addie is the one being cute in her car seat, and Krystal is the one doing the filming, exactly who is driving the vehicle? You weren't multitasking in that video now were you, Krystal? :)
I love the pictures at the peace gardens. Now you will always remember how old Addie was when Melissa got married.
Post a Comment