-Yesterday she stood at the door with Addie to wave goodbye as I left for work.
-Yesterday she planted a garden - veggies in the back, flowers in the front.
-Yesterday she wrote me a message... just because she wanted to say hi.
-Yesterday she cleaned the car.
-Yesterday she cleaned the house.
-Yesterday she held her daughter's hand and sang her a song.
-Yesterday she prepared a lesson for the nursery.
-Yesterday she got me an ice pack, advil, and snacks after I twisted my ankle.
-Yesterday she tried the best she could to get someone over to our house at 10:00 PM to listen for Addie so that she could come and watch my game.
-Yesterday she supported me in taking risks in the stock market.
-Yesterday she thought of ideas on how to make money that we could use on fun stuff together.
-Yesterday she stopped her phone conversation so that she could kiss me goodbye.
-Yesterday she gave the garbage man a gatorade because it was hot outside.
-Yesterday she did so much more than I have room to write on this post.
-Yesterday she made me realize the beauty of life.
Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away...
I can't wait for what tomorrow brings, and the next day, and the next, etc, etc.
I love you, my dear wife.
1 comment:
Very adorable! :)You two are a very great couple! :D
Post a Comment