Also, here is another picture from the Colorado trip that I accidentally forgot to post and it is too cute not to. One morning we had bagels for breakfast and all 3 kids decided that they wanted some too. Shannon willingly gave hers up, and broke piece by piece to share with the kids. Because Addie loved having another little girl around so much, she decided to be helpful... She would take a piece from Shannon, feed Maddie, and then turn to Shannon for another piece for herself. It was so cute!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Pig Tails!
Today we attempted Adalyn's first pig tails. They are small but so cute! She is getting so big... I can't believe how much older she looks in this picture!

Also, here is another picture from the Colorado trip that I accidentally forgot to post and it is too cute not to. One morning we had bagels for breakfast and all 3 kids decided that they wanted some too. Shannon willingly gave hers up, and broke piece by piece to share with the kids. Because Addie loved having another little girl around so much, she decided to be helpful... She would take a piece from Shannon, feed Maddie, and then turn to Shannon for another piece for herself. It was so cute!
Also, here is another picture from the Colorado trip that I accidentally forgot to post and it is too cute not to. One morning we had bagels for breakfast and all 3 kids decided that they wanted some too. Shannon willingly gave hers up, and broke piece by piece to share with the kids. Because Addie loved having another little girl around so much, she decided to be helpful... She would take a piece from Shannon, feed Maddie, and then turn to Shannon for another piece for herself. It was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pigtails. I wish Kayson had enough hair so that I could just style it, but to no avail it's not there. She is a cutie and we can't wait to see her.
I love the hair, they are so cute when they have the tiny pigtails.
Post a Comment