Then at lunch this is what happened...
Friday, March 6, 2009
Our First Fort
Today we built the first of what I hope to be many forts. Lately Adalyn loves crawling under, through, over, and in things. So today I thought that I would help her with that. Although it is quite amateur, and she was a bit skeptical at first, she ended up really liking the whole idea. We crawled through it, and over it, and played inside it... I felt like a kid again! (I might have been just a little more excited about it than she was!) Here are some pictures of our eventful afternoon...


Then at lunch this is what happened...

So I had intended to share some of my roll with Adalyn by breaking off small peices to give to her. However, she had a different idea... she decided she wanted to do it on her own and in the process made a huge mess. (Thank heavens for vaccuums!) Gotta love our curious kids!
Then at lunch this is what happened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha, ha. Forts are the best! Good idea. :)
Wow, I am sad that I missed that. Thanks for holding down the fort (literally) while I was at work. Adalyn showed a lot of "fort"itude in crawling through all that. I'll be home in "fort"y minutes. I love you now and "fort"ever.
So cute! What an eventful afternoon you had. PS Adalyn is REALLY cute :)
Post a Comment