Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Ready For This...

Yesterday Adalyn turned 11 months old. We are only 1 month away from our baby turning a year old and I don't think that I am quite ready for this. Time has gone by way too quickly, giving both Devin and I a mixture of feelings. On the one hand, it has been so much fun watching Adalyn grow and learn new things every day. But on the other hand, our little baby who depended on us for everything, is getting so big and independent. Addie used to look to us make sure if something was okay, and now she decides for herself. We were in Barnes and Noble the other day and decided to let her roam in the kid's section... she was everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE. I was pretty grateful that I wasn't the one who had to clean that store...(this may be a new activity for us!) She found several kids to play with...some who didn't want to play with her, but she had no qualms about that, she just continued doing what she was doing. Because she just keeps getting more and more fun to watch, I guess we will just have to deal with the fact that she isn't our little baby anymore. Here are some things she has been up to lately...





Adalyn has been getting all of her hair back... her little fohawk looks so cute on her!




















Adalyn enjoys sliding anything and everything across the floor... it's so funny to watch.


Adalyn definitely keeps us on our toes these days, but we really love it. She has the cutest personality that we get to enjoy day by day.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love it. She is getting so big. I can't believe she will be a year old. Where did all that time go? I swear we just had our babies yesterday and we were calling each other on those days with congrats. If we think it flew now, just wait. It's going to get worse from what I hear, but now the fun begins right...

sarita said...

Ready or not, she is going to be walking any day now!!

And it really does keep getting better and better...just you wait!