Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things,Facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. If I tagged you, It's because I want to know more about you. I decided to give this a try since I don't easily talk about myself... maybe writing is easier!
1. I guess the most obvious is how much I love my husband. Devin has been the most incredible blessing in my life... he has shown me more love than I could ever know, he has helped me to become a better person (and continues to help me), and only he could understand how absolutely goofy I can get.
2. Another obvious is how much I love Adalyn. She also is an amazing blessing that I doubt I deserve. Her little personality lights up my life, and puts a smile on the face of anyone we meet. She has been the most perfect baby and sometimes I wonder how I will ever love another child as much as I love her (I'm sure I will anyways!)
3. I am afraid that I will not be the wife and mother that Devin and Adalyn deserve. This is something I try very hard to work on everyday.
4. I have never skied or snowboarded. Seeing as how I have lived my whole life in Utah, everyone wonders how this is possible.
5. One day I hope to become a therapist... I have wanted to do this for as long as I can remember, and crazy as it sounds I enjoy working with troubled teens. (I know, they are all troubled, right?)
6. I am deathly afraid of spiders. Even writing this is making me cringe. I cannot watch them on TV, see fake ones, or think about them without getting freaked out... imagine what I'm like when there is a real one in the room... ugh, I have to stop.
7. I am not a morning person... especially if haven't had an ample amount of sleep (ample=9 or more hours). But I am a night person and could stay up all hours of the night. You can see my predicament!
8. I have had 3 broken arms and a broken foot in my lifetime.
9. I do not have my tonsils, they were removed when I was 18 years old after suffering with Strep throat twice (or more) every year.
10. Failure is not an option for me. Unfortunately this sometimes inhibits what things I will try. If I think I will fail, I will not try it. This is a major flaw of mine.
11. I secretly wish I was a professional dancer. If psychology did not exist I would have given dancing a go. Hmm... makes you wonder where I would be now?
12. If I know I will be having a serious conversation with someone, I practice what I want to say in the mirror. Of course, I always practice it more dramatically than it actually turns out being.
13. I am the least healthy person in the world... If I had my choice I would fill my 3 meals a day with junk food, chocolate, and Coca-Cola and I definitely don't buy into all the "organic" mumbo-jumbo.
14. I can still touch my leg to my nose, either by standing and bringing my leg to my face, or by sitting and bringing my face to my leg.
15. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I feel things very strongly and can only contain my feelings for so long before they spill out of me and land on whatever poor soul happens to be near me at the time.
16. Very few people understand my sense of humor... it is a strange combination of sarcasm, silliness, and pushing limits. I appreciate those who understand me, but I appreciate even more those who don't understand me and laugh anyways.
17. Much to the chagrin of others, I have not now (nor ever will) read Twilight.
18. I suffer from the winter doldrums. Every winter I go through a period of time where I am completely unmotivated. I don't want to do anything but stay in my pajamas, curl up in bed, and watch sappy movies.
19. The above is the complete opposite of my Type A personality. I always feel the need to be doing something and rarely take time to relax. Many a time, Devin has had to coax me into sitting down and watching a movie over cleaning the house.
20. I HATE the cold. Nothing is worse than being cold. If I could make the temperature 85 degrees or higher every minute of everyday, I would.
21. If I had one wish it would be to be able to read others thoughts. Then again, that might be more trouble than what its worth.
22. I love to craft and scrapbook. I would say it is cathartic for me except that as a perfectionist, it ends up adding more stress than releasing it.
23. I have the two best families in the world. I am so fortunate to not only know these people, but to call them my family. I have grown to love each person for their unique qualities and am blessed to have them in my life.
24. I will admit that I cry during movies. I don't think I have ever watched The Notebook or Charly without crying. I only watch these movies by myself because Devin just makes fun of me and the movie which totally ruins the mood.
25. I had the amazing opportunity of knowing my Great Grandma and Grandpa Deem. I had them until I was 12 years old and they made such an impact on my life. They were the two best people ever and they always made me feel so special and loved. The other night I had a dream about them... they were holding Adalyn.
I now tag anyone who dares to attempt this. It really isn't as easy as it seems!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you did this! It IS harder than you think. I knew a lot of those things about you (i.e. spider-hater) but I learned a lot, too. I am amazed that you can still touch your nose to your leg--I'll have to see that one sometime.
And the practicing serious talks in the mirror--you crack me up. I practice them in my head all the time, but I don't know if I've ever "acted them out." I should try it sometime.
Post a Comment