Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Big Thank You!!



















We wanted to especially thank our parents for helping us make Addie's Blessing Day so wonderful. We couldn't have done it without you guys, and we are so grateful to have such giving and loving parents. We are so lucky that Adalyn has such amazing grandparents who love her so much. We know that she loves you too! Thanks for all that you do. We love you!

And to my wonderful husband... Thank you so much for being the best father to our sweet little girl. She is so lucky to have gotten such an amazing dad! I love you more and more each day! Thank you for all of the hard work you do for us. We love you!




Isn't she such a princess!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations you guys. She is beautiful in her dress! Wish we could see her in it.
Becoming a parent changes how you see your own doesn't it? You are both the perfect parents for Addie.

Lynn said...

When I see the family under attack in the world and in the US, my heart sinks. To us, family is everything!!

I am enjoying seeing both of you sacrifice your time, energy, $, etc. for your young daughter. I know you would and will do anything for her.

Keep up the good work!

Papa Payne