Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Celebrating 3's and Saying Goodbye

Last week Adalyn turned 3 months old! We can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She has been such a joy to have in our lives and we love watching her grow and discover new things. She makes us appreciate the little things so much more and when we think we couldn't possibly love her more she does something that makes our hearts swell even more. Here are pictures of her at birth and at 3 months... can you believe how much she's grown?





















Yesterday, Devin and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We finally went on our first date since Adalyn has been born! It has been an amazing 3 years... I am so lucky to have landed such an incredible man for a husband. I couldn't ask for a better spouse or father. It has been such a great ride and I really look forward to what lies ahead.





















We also said goodbye to the Iowa Paynes last night. We had such a great time while they were here and we realized how much we miss them. Thanks for coming out here...we can't wait for the next visit.




More pics of the good times...


Adalyn and Madelyn loved sitting in the hammock swings with Aunt Shannon and cousin Natalee. They could have stayed there all night!













Playing horseshoes. Doesn't Matt look like a professional?












Carson and Isaac playing on the tramp. Addie and Maddie loved just looking at each other... I think they enjoyed having someone their own size around.








3 comments:

Lynn said...

Krystal,

Love the pictures of the families and the grandchildren!! I really cherish the time we share together. Thanks for documenting the "good times".

Papa Payne

sarita said...

I love the picture of Addie in the Bumbo!

Angie said...

It's sad that we have to watch her grow up through pictures, but soon we will get to meet the cutie. She gets cuter and cuter. I love the pictures of her.