Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged By Sarita

Sara tagged me the other day, and she wrote, "If you love me, you'll do it." Because I do, in fact, love her, here it is:

Jobs I've held...
Salesperson at Old Navy

Waitress at Pinnacle Gate
Supervisor at Avatar
Counselor at Valley Mental Health

Movies I could watch over and over...
Pride and Prejudice
Phantom of the Opera
Sense and Sensibility
The Notebook

Any Audrey Hepburn Movie

My guilty pleasures...
Chocolate
Coca-Cola
Buying too many clothes (or anything else!)
Watching The Office and So You Think You Can Dance


Places I've Lived...
Roy

Price
West Valley

Shows I enjoy...
Friends

The Office (see "guilty pleasures")
So You Think You can Dance

What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?...
Ooh... Who Is This Hottie?

I wonder if he has a girlfriend?
Crap... He does!

Places I've been on vacation...
Mexico

Colorado
Ohio
Church Sites (Kirtland, Palmyra)
Niagara Falls

Favorite Foods...
Sushi
Thai Food
Cafe Rio pork salad
Chick-Fil-A


Websites I visit daily...
Gmail.com

Body parts I have injured...
Broke Both Arms... the right one twice

Broke My Foot
Several Concussions
Knee Injuries (knee cap pops out)

Awards I have won...
Presidential Award (also an elementary award but hey it's cool)


Nicknames I've been called...
Stelby (don't ask!)

Little Wayment
Wifels

Tag, you're it!!!
Shannon

Becky
(Just copy and paste this to a new post)

If you love me, you'll do it!!!!!!

1 comment:

sarita said...

I knew you loved me! Thanks for keeping it going--Shannon and Becky--you're it!!