Friday, August 24, 2007

The other pictures that I had promised...










Here are some photos of our summer adventures. The first two are from St. George (Krystal's birthday). Notice that I could not make it through the narrows as she did. The last four are at Schmidts (cream puffs as big as your head), the Ohio State Football stadium (We had to sneak in by pretending we worked for Coca-Cola), the Sacred Grove, and finally, the Hill Cumorah.
I graduate in December and then we have no idea what will happen to us. We may be in Utah, Colorado, Iowa, West Jordan, Mom and Dad's basement, or somewhere else. We are still accepting bribes to either come to a certain city or leave a certain basement.
















1 comment:

Ryan said...

Pretty cool pics. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Hope you enjoyed it before school started. You have pics in Kirtland and Palmayra, seems like Nauvoo could complete your scrapbook. Come on out. See ya'll.