I love reading these!
Jobs I've held...
Telemarketer for Royal Photography
Medical Receptionist
Biological Warfare Database Administrator
Community Information Coordinator
Mom
Photographer - I've made $500 now, am I professional?
Movies I could watch over and over...
Runaway Bride
Emma
American President
any Doris Day movies
My guilty pleasures...
Photoshopping
Buying clothes - at least I'm in good company
Scrapbooking
Places I've Lived...
Idaho
Seattle
Utah
Colorado
Shows I enjoy...
American Idol - girl's night with Eleanor
West Wing - so sad it's over
Any design show with Mary-Ann
What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?...
He's got a nice smile
He even plays the piano - impressive
soon after we met... What's that crazy guy doing wearing shorts and sandals in the snow!
Places I've been on vacation...
Martha's Vineyard
London
Seattle
Sugar City, Idaho
Favorite Foods...
Ice Cream
Cafe Rio Pork Quesadilla
Gavin's Chicken Garlic Pizza
Websites I visit daily...
Google
all the family blogs
my www.BPhotogenic.com
www.Melaniemauer.com - a photog I adore!
Body parts I have injured...
Broke a leg when I was 2
Stitches in a finger - also 2
Awards I have won...
Student of the Year in 6th Grade - I think my only trophy ever
Girl's State
Daughters of the American Revolution essay contest
Do Scholarships count? - a few of those
Nicknames I've been called...
Backback
Betty Boop
one of the Virgin Girls - glad that's in the past
People I'd love to hear about next:
Mary-Ann
Natalee
2 comments:
Biological Warfare Database Administrator--Is that for real!?!? Love the website, by the way--you have taken some amazing pics!!
It is real. If Gavin says I married him for his mixer - then I can say I think he married me because of my mysterious job in the basement of the engineering building. :)
Post a Comment