In October, Devin and I were called (along with another couple) to put on the ward Christmas party. So for us, that meant November was spent planning, crafting, writing programs, shopping, etc to get ready for this party. Thus November slipped by with very little else to show for it.
We got some craft time in...
Tess being weird... which is pretty typical of her...
We had some unusually nice weather throughout November so Tess and I took several walks to enjoy as much of it as possible. She often stopped to smell the flowers and pick the dandelions...
Then suddenly it snowed and she loved that equally as much...
Museum fun with friends...
More pictures of Quincy and the things she does in class...
The lists that Quincy is holding in her hands are lists of reading words that everyone has to pass off. She was the first in her class to complete all the word lists. She was so proud of her accomplishment!
Tess the Mess...
Thanksgiving with the Wayment's...
Spanish Fork Christmas Parade. It was extremely cold but such a fun parade...
Snow fun! I come out to take pictures and then go right back inside...
Goofballs...
And just like that November was gone in a blur of party planning. Quite frankly, I'm glad its over!



























No comments:
Post a Comment