Practicing the cheers before the game... (as you can see Addie practiced so much that Q learned them too)
Addie and her friend Avery LOVED the Huskie...
This picture is almost the definition of Adalyn. She walked out onto the field just casually and sweetly waving to the crowd. I could tell that she loved all of the attention, didn't want to show it, but had to give us a little something!
At the game, prior to performing...(poor Quincy wanted so badly to be a part of it, but she wasn't quite old enough!)
Addie and her friend Avery LOVED the Huskie...
This picture is almost the definition of Adalyn. She walked out onto the field just casually and sweetly waving to the crowd. I could tell that she loved all of the attention, didn't want to show it, but had to give us a little something!
And the performance! Addie couldn't understand what was wrong with her bestie, Avery, and I think she wondered for a minute if she should be sad too. Once she figured out where I was though she did "her (own) thang"...
Most importantly she had a great time and we thought she was too cute for words!
No comments:
Post a Comment