Spent some time at the Farmer's Market at Gardener Village...
Hiked Ensign Peak...
Spent a lot of time at the Zoo...
Spent even more time swimming...
Devin gave me a "Bachelor" Birthday. Here are the "date cards" I got throughout the day...
Then I received "the rose" at dinner...
As well as the "fantasy suite" in Park City. I have such an awesome husband! What a guy to plan a themed birthday! Love him!
Went to Lagoon... twice. Had a blast both times!
The girls got to attend a Fairy Tea Party with Grandma Payne...
Had several play dates. This one was at Thanksgiving Point's Dinosaur Museum...
Had some fun at The Johnson Family Reunion (my Mom's side)...
Hiked around Silver Lake...
Splashed at a few splash pads...
Got super lucky to go to Wicked! I absolutely loved it! Again, what a lucky girl I am to have such a thoughtful husband!
Rode the tram up Snowbird. Gorgeous!
And, took in the beauty at Red Butte Gardens...





































No comments:
Post a Comment