Months ago Adalyn told us that she wanted a Princess Party for her birthday. Can't really say no to this...
Since Addie has boy friends as well as girl friends we decided to go with knights and princesses. Here are the cute kids all dressed up...

The Knights and Princesses were sent on a Quest to find the dragon (who stole all the candy in the land). After completing a few tasks, they found the dragon and and saved the candy.

Afterwards, we had dinner and cupcakes in the Ballroom...
And of course, our Princess then opened presents...
It was such a fun and special day for our little Princess. We love her so much!
2 comments:
3 is so big! Happy Birthday Adalyn. I beyond love the ballroom - would you come do that at our house! :)
I'm with Becky, I want a ballroom in my house, too!
Happy Birthday Addie!
Post a Comment