Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Devin's Birthday was this last weekend and it was a lot of fun! Though I didn't get pictures of any of the events, we did some fun things including: Breakfast with Devin's parents at Kneaders (Yum!), had friends over for desert, and then had dinner with my parents the next day. I was so glad that we were able to have a few celebrations for his birthday, he absolutely deserves it. He is such an amazing husband and father. I love it when he walks through the door everyday... the girls get so excited to see him. They love him so much. He always works so hard at all that he does (work, school, church calling) and yet can still find time to enjoy life. He can always make me laugh no matter the situation. He has made me a better person over the years and he is the best example to all around him. We can't thank him enough for all that he does for us, but we hope he knows how much he is loved!
















No comments: