My cute husband planned an overnight get-away for our Valentine's Weekend, in the most perfect location. Price, UT. (I know, right now you are thinking something like "Wow... exotic," or "Were they giving hotel stays away for free or something?") But if you are thinking that, then it is because you don't know our history, or Price. Price, UT is the home of The College of Eastern Utah. And that is where Devin and I first met. We have a great deal of memories in Price, and a great deal of love for that place. We haven't been back there since before we got married. So naturally, it was an amazingly thoughtful place to take me for a Valentine's Weekend. And it really was perfect.


My all-time favorite restaurant is a place called Grogg's and is only located in Price. We ate there twice!
It was such a fun weekend and I (by far) have the best husband in the world! My appreciation for Price (bringing us together) continues to grow along with my love for Devin!
While we were away, however, this is what we missed:
Yep...That's right. We go away for 1 night and we miss our baby's first steps... Go figure!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
2 comments:
Glad you had such a great time. I know Ryan shares your fondness for Price.
You are really lucky to have family close that is willing to make getaways like that possible. Shannon is a great sister.
So Ryan and I were doing the math: We recently took Carson and Natalee for the weekend...Shannon took your girls for the weekend...so what weekend works for you guys to take our three liitle crazies? We can fly them out anytime...I'm sure we can fit Gavin and Becky in on the mix somewhere as well!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Great trip! I can't believe you guys haven't been back there, how fun! So for some reason this post reminded me of the photo of Payne holding a tampon. And also the other day, I heard that song that Tim McGraw sang "Cause it's all in my head" and when you guys said "we love this song". We heard wedding bells right then and there ;)Miss you guys.
Post a Comment