Monday, December 7, 2009

St. George Vacation

Due to the fact that I am fully aware that it will be quite some time before we are able to take a family vacation once the baby is born, I decided that we needed to hurry and take one. However, I am past the point that I can fly, so we took a little road trip down to St. George over Thanksgiving weekend. It was nice to get away from everyday life. Here are some things that we did...


We are very grateful to Matt and Shannon for letting us borrow their portable DVD player this weekend. It made the drive a much easier one for us!















The Tuacahn Theatre had a Live Nativity, Festival of Lights, and Santa Clause. It was so much fun and Adalyn loved all of it.































































Addie was so excited to see Santa Clause, right up until it was actually our turn. But as long as I stayed with her she was thrilled with him. Throughout the entire 20 min. drive back to the hotel she kept saying "Anta(Santa), all gone!"


We took Addie up to the Narrows so she could roam around on the rocks. It was so pretty being up there right above the temple.

































We also did some shopping, hung out with one of Devin's mission companions, and caught up on some much needed nap times. It was good weekend!

No comments: