Thursday, June 25, 2009

Walking Along...

Adalyn finally decided that it was time to try and walk by herself. She has been watching her cousin, Kayson, walk around for a couple of weeks now and began to mimick him a few of days ago. She first started with just a few steps here and there. Then the night that we babysat Kayson, she wathced as he walked back and forth all over the room. She started by taking just a few steps again, and then within minutes was walking all over the room! In one night she figured out she could walk by herself and even learned how to stand up by herself. Thanks to cute baby Kayson our little one got the confidence to do it herself!



The two little munchkins at the Treehouse Childrens Museum. These two have so much fun playing together!


3 comments:

Lori said...

I must say, those are the sutest kids I have ever seen.

Lori said...

Sorry I mean cutest.

Jay and Heath said...

I can't even believe how big she is. When did this happen ;) We sure miss you guys. That would be so fun if you came to Oregon... I promise we wont make you play frolf, get a Subaru or plant a tree. Heather