Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

This post is especially for my out of town sister-in-laws who I know will want to see a picture when they find out that I have once again chopped my hair. During the winter time I was determined to grow out my hair, but then the heat of summer came and all was lost. I now have this style courtesy of my best friend Jessica Barnes.





















I really like it, but I'm still trying to get used to it!

6 comments:

sarita said...

I have so much hair envy right now I can hardly contain myself!

You seriously look smokin' girl.

Becky said...

I've never seen you with a style that didn't look great on you! You can pull anything off. Happy cool, easy-to-do summer hair!

Jenny said...

LOVE IT!! I love chopping my hair off. It's my very favorite. You look so great!

slingwall said...

That looks great!! Why can't I pull anything like that off. You will love it for the summer.

Michelvis said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great Crystal!

Jay and Heath said...

Love it Krystal. So cute! You'll love having it short for the summer :)